Important Update to Custom Scripting
The CustomScript Action now supports the LUA programming language. Visit our NEW Lua Scripting Resources!
- New accounts (created after October 29, 2018) will only have the option to use Lua in scripts.
- As of October 29, 2018 Custom Scripting Actions will default to Lua as the scripting type in the Custom Scripting Action for accounts created before this date. You will be able to switch to the Legacy Custom Scripting; though we highly encourage using Lua.
- In the long term, Legacy Custom Scripting Actions will be switched to read-only. The exact date on this is to be determined; we will send notifications well ahead of time.
This is equivalent to the number_format function in PHP. This function can be used to format number entries in your survey.
- %%value - The number you are formatting.
- %%decimals - The number of decimals (default is 0).
- %% dec_point - The character to use in place of a dot for the decimal mark (default is '.').
- %%thousands_sep - the character to use in place of comma for thousands (default is ',')
The below script will format the number entered in question ID 2 to European number format e.g., 19.875,70
%%value = sgapiGetValue(2); %%decimals = 2; %%dec_point = ','; %%thousands_sep = '.'; %%output .= sgapiNumberFormat(%%value,%%decimals,%%dec_point,%%thousands_sep);
To see an example or learn more other PHP functions and PHP programming, visit PHP Documentation.